Reviews for "Golden Duel"

Hm remind me of Gun blood just without the glorious Splatter effects

duquekarl responds:

...and with a shop to buy upgrades, with armors, with skills to dodge bullets/miss shots (Luck), with improved weapons, and also in this game you can reload your gun if you run out of bullets. Oh, and of course with glorius music and graphics :)

nice and all but i would prefer you have something like a aim ( dont know the english for that sorry) the mouse image too big and i dont know if it hit in the middle of the mouse or the pointer make me confuse and bad aim

duquekarl responds:

Your bullets hit on the pointer (as you would normlly click anything), you can see there a small hit effect. Thanks for the suggestion!

Pretty good, but the silvergames logo and the pricing of the final, best items were offputting. 4k for the best gun is bullcrap when you have to grind to get it.

duquekarl responds:

We have just uploaded a new version fixing the Silvergames logo on the bonus and some other small fixes.

A decent game for being a complete rip off of gun blood but there are two serious problems, one the reloading system is dumb as hell, why the crap do you need to go over the stupid chamber to reload? the other problem is the town drunk, his bottles actually kill you dead and make you restart like he was a real duel and the bottles are only worth 50 bucks each that is just bad planning in my opinion.

It was good, but there were random times where the opponent would fire all 6 rounds in a split second, and you were dead before you could barely react. also, there have been a couple times where i click skip, then a second later, it was time to shoot. might want to work on the consistency.