Reviews for "Golden Duel"

I thoroughly enjoyed it. I wasn't going to write anything until I dealt with my vendetta against the pink cowboy. Took me a few goes, but I finally did it!

Pretty good, but the silvergames logo and the pricing of the final, best items were offputting. 4k for the best gun is bullcrap when you have to grind to get it.

duquekarl responds:

We have just uploaded a new version fixing the Silvergames logo on the bonus and some other small fixes.

Pretty fun game, and I know this has been said already, but dear god fix the stupid silvergames logo in the game. It doesn't need to be that big and I have clicked on it accidentally so many times while shooting those bottles. Also the aiming tends to lock up during those levels with the bottles.

duquekarl responds:

Thank you for the comment! Both things have been fixed in the new version

A fun game with some great music. You've already got praise for it from everyone else so I'll get right to the negative points:
1) There are memory leak issues. That's causing the lag that everyone is talking about. Refreshing the page solves the problem but, I don't like doing that every 10 minutes. Consider optimizing your code.
2) The annoying Silver Games logo is right above the highest trajectory of the bottle in the bonus stage. It's really easy to click it by mistake. Consider moving it upwards a little.
3) In the bonus stage, just after the drunk has thrown the last bottle, the gun freezes up in whatever position I have it in and I can't move the gun to shoot. This freezing up should occur a bit later, after the bottle passes over the guy's head.
4) The prices for the 4th and 5th purchases are very high. Grinding that much makes it boring.

Other than that it was very enjoyable. Looking forward to your next game.
Cheers!

lags up from time to time while shooting & reloads are slow as hell

duquekarl responds:

Buy new guns for quicker reloads