For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 199 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Treehouse Hero"

cool game:)

Awesome little game! It's a nice twist on the usual physics game. Instantly favourited.

Right on, this game is really refreshing and a lot of fun, not to mention challenging as the levels progress!
Everything looks and feels great, and the game mechanics are easy to pick up so it's accessible to just about anyone.
As someone mentioned before, it would be cool to have more bosses and perhaps more / different power ups to collect, not to mention a medal earning system here one NG for added incentive to keep playing.
Keep up the great work!

niceeee

So fun, but that Max Games link needs to go. I lost a high score because of I mistakenly click it.