Reviews for "Treehouse Hero"

cool game:)

I HATE THESE TYPES OF GAMES! They just suck! you're always trying to aim, and get combos, and watch everywhere. But you my friend... you have not made even close to a game. You have made a piece of art. You have done what I thought was impossible! You have made these games actually fun! AMAZING!!! Except I'm agreeing with briankarlpowell... It'd be better if you can actually shoot the squirrel over there. You get taken to another website, and then when you close it, realize you didn't even kill the aliens over there. For that, minus 0.5 star.

Thank you!

would be a lot better if when ever u r trying to kill guys on top right corner u didnt get sent to a web sight u didnt want to go to

dennatolich responds:

This is a cunning way of sponsor. :)) Do not let aliens fly in the right corner))

AWESOME GAME