Reviews for "Treehouse Hero"

Right on, this game is really refreshing and a lot of fun, not to mention challenging as the levels progress!
Everything looks and feels great, and the game mechanics are easy to pick up so it's accessible to just about anyone.
As someone mentioned before, it would be cool to have more bosses and perhaps more / different power ups to collect, not to mention a medal earning system here one NG for added incentive to keep playing.
Keep up the great work!

really nice graphics & animation

Where do you start with a game like this? First of all the graphics remind me of joe cartoon, any new game with that kind of feel has my attention. The mechanics remind me of other point and shoot games so not to original, but still works for what it is. I would have liked to see visual upgrades on my furry squirrel as I progressed with purchasing upgrades or even by set points in the game. Also the sound was a good as I can see it getting for a game like this but still could get better.

Graphics 9/10

Mechanics 8/10

Sound 8/10

For me it was a good game nice music not a moment when were not launching that little guy at aliens and good animations but when i reach for the side where an alien is i go to the max games maybe move the link to somewhere else or just put it on the title screen but its a great game and i liked it hope theres more games that you will make and ill play them. With Love -TheManOnTheGrounds

Nicely done. My first thought would be ... MORE BOOSSES :)