Reviews for "Treehouse Hero"

It's nice, but you run out of bombs to quickly.

cute game but its just too cute and not a very good game

niceeee

It's fun. Short, simple, cute, with well thought-out monsters that never make the game "impossible", but keep the challenge going strong from level to level.
Especially fun is the fact that once you get the hang of it, setting yourself up for massive combos is addictive and hilarious once you pull them off.

The reason for the 4.5/5 is the boss level. And not the design of it at all, the fight was fun. But where are all my power-ups? :(
Also, i hoped there would be a power-up that made use of the mighty defender's little sword - but i liked the others just as well.

Other than that, good job!

So you're telling me I put all my time and effort into these upgrades... for nothing?