Reviews for "Treehouse Hero"

YOU CANNOT DEFEAT ME...IM THA KING OF THE TREEHOUSE XD

Simple and addictive! The plot's a nice addition, but the addiction'd be just as rich without it. Awesome work!

-cd-

addictive to the point where it made me almost late for work today.

Awesome little game! It's a nice twist on the usual physics game. Instantly favourited.

Fun game. My only grip was with the "Max Games" logo in the right hand corner. That became a nuisance when I was trying to fight off beasties that got too high in that area. I'd try to hit them, click the logo and a tab would open up and take me to another page. I'd say if you have to have your logo displayed in your games, why not put it in the pause screen? Or at least make it smaller. Still, I had fun.