Reviews for "Treehouse Hero"

liked it...just a little too short...needed more variated upgrades...but a good game overall

Awesome game, but the Maxgames link is in a really bad place as others have stated before.
Another issue is that the mouse doesn't seem responsive when the enemies get close to the top.
Apart from that, it is really good.

NB:The one thing I would do is add an option to gain more hearts, 3 seems too little an amount.

Sidenote: The music is great :D

pretty sweet squirrel on alien beat-down action!
might come back later for a more detailed review...or maybe now?
though this kinda falls in the "casual game" category, which i normally tend to have little interest in (yes, my nose is upturned!), i was pretty addicted to game...all the way till the boss & endgame!

the overall art-style is quite charming, the animation is good, and the SFX are satisfying. the ramping is good. the new-power-up-introduced-at-the-end-of-every-level mechanic reminds me of Plants vs. Zombies; a rather effective & rewarding system, i think.

the clickable "Max Games" link led to my loss a good many times. not sure how that might be implemented better, but personally i just angrily closed the newly opened tab each time & continued on my alien-bashing, usually meeting another loss soon afterwards. undoubtly, that was a deliberate design decision...might work for some ppl, i suppose~
the unclickable "shield"-shaped Level plaque is something that i found somewhat amusing...despite having lost a coupla times due to that, too.

some of the alien are quite ugly...albeit in a charming way; it made bashing in their extra-terrestrial skulls (if they have skulls?) all that more satisfying. oh, superficial world. ha~

funny thing is that i'd never once thought it was a squirrel (at least not until i'd read the author comments after beating the Boss), despite the obvious tree habitat--i just thought that it was a cute small bear! XD that's not a knock against design, mind you. ;)

kudos! >[:)

good game great art the only problem i had was the max game link when the aliens go too high its imposible to stop them because when you click it doesnt shoot and the link opens so you lose at least 1 life it was a good short little game but very creative

So fun, but that Max Games link needs to go. I lost a high score because of I mistakenly click it.