Reviews for "Treehouse Hero"

advertising your game is fine but puting it in the middle of the game to make sure! ppl visit your website by accidental clicking on it (and dying because of it not to metion) at some point is a real intrusive and dirty way of advertising and im sure it wasent put there by accident neighter wich makes it even more shameles i hope to see this game removed from this site soon

To be honest, it's pretty boring and the only difference is the enemy's HP. It's not so bad that it doesn't have an entertainment factor, but it's not so interesting that i would come back to it. If the enemies would all have different abilities and if you could have different weapons/fire abilities (i understand the bombs and thunder, etc. counts as this) but even more of em. I would give this about a 4-5

I cant get enemies that are close to the top of the screen, because the F****NG max games link blocks the way

Cool game !
+ leaderboard, mwahaha !

its very fun it is not 5 stars because it is too simple and there are to few upgrades and it is a little too repetative