Reviews for "Hobo Bob"

Excellent job, great music, loving the hobo dancing at the end of each level. It's a concept i've seen many times before, an 8 bit runner with timed requirements. I do like your choice on the controls (A,S,K,L). I felt comfortable the whole time I was playing. Maybe some enemies and having your character the ability to move every direction instead of always forward and having him race a timer would've put this game over the top, and maybe give it platforms? Just some suggestions great game I enjoyed playing it.

*COF* *COF* Bit trip runner *COF* *COF*

Nice work, very original and excellent use of hobos!
:U

Love this game!

While initially I was worried that the game'd put too much emphasis on having to memorize the exact location of each obstacle, making it as frustrating as older games such as Shadow of The Beast, it was actually a lot more about concentration and getting used to rearranging your fingers on the keyboard. Especially in infinite mode there's no use relying on memory, instead you have tons of fun anticipating the next obstacle. Oh, and the music was groovy as well.

And this was made in a mere week? Color me impressed!

only on level 1 and at the end i already go WTF x7 so i think this deserves all my R