Reviews for "Hobo Bob"

The game is fantastic, although I highly, HIGHLY recommend players to use a gamepad and the software JoyToKey to play it. Playing with a gamepad is a whole 'nother level of epic.

A fun and addictive game when you get your head around the controls. The floor smash is a little frustrating as it is difficult to see any obstacle straight after it especially on infinite mode. I would have also mapped the floor smash and rocket to one of the other 6 keys, but i managed to cope alright with it. I hope you make good on your weekly release plan. Keep up the good work

Very challenging and fun, I love this game! I would love to have Bob work for me, so hardworking! The controls are pure evil though :(

With a control scheme that makes as much sense as Final Fanasty 13's plot, this game is a distraction at best. While as much I thought the game was cool and could have provided a fair challenge every time, I repeat, EVERY TIME A NEW BUTTON IS INTERDOUCED YOU HAVE TO SPEND AT LEAST AN HOUR GETTING ADJUSTED! That's because due the way the control scheme is set up and interdouced, you'll be switching around your fingers EVERY DAMN TIME! That means as soon you get comfortable with index finger being door kick, IT NOW MEANS AN ENTRIELY DIFFERNET THING AND YOU BE DIEING EVERY DAMN TIME HALF WAY THROUGH THE LEVEL BECAUSE THE GAME EXPECTS YOU TO BE CONASTLY FLIPPING YOUR FINGERS AROUND! Maybe this my fault and how I play rhyme games, BUT GOD DAMN IT, IT PISSES ME OFF! if this game had a controller scheme, it would easily be 5\5 for me because this game is just that good... but it's held back by way too awkward controls.

VERY CHALLENGING BUT SUPER FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!