Reviews for "Pico: Will It Slice?"

well.. i can say i enjoyed the game but..
pretty repetitive if you asking, you can add some weap and some kind of zombie type.
anyway great game :3

SLICE!!

Don't play this is you can't handle the pure joy of slicing.

And why would I want anything better than classic flash graphics?? (It IS Pico after all!) Sigh - we all were noobs once.

One more thing... SLICE!!!

This is pretty much like Madness: Will it slice,but still a great game.GOTTA SLICE EM ALL!

it was funny but repetitive and after the first level monotone. i liked the music and the effects but you should make it less repetitive,placing some stairs in certain places helps make it easyer to the player to keep interested on the game and a time between each laser would make it more challenging (just half a second or less)so the game becomes more moving and not just clicking as fast as you can and you force the player to use the charged laser more often to survive

3 stars because you can improve it a lot

sorry if my english is bad, its my second language

I love slicing zombies, but the levels are too repetitive and linear. Nonetheless the game was enjoyable.

io3creations responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

Yes, this is just the second "baby step" in my Will It Slice series ;)