Reviews for "Pico: Will It Slice?"

Lol yeah even the best gaming computer won't click 'next' for ya... Anyways, cool game. Completed it. Thanks for the link, IstvanOrosi!

io3creations responds:

Cool! :) And you're welcome :)

Won't load past "Somewhere," and I have one of the best gaming computers around. I reloaded it over and over. Fix and I will review.

io3creations responds:

Look at the other reviews. Nobody mentioned YOUR problem. The problem is on YOUR side.

Possibilities:
1. The intro is not animated. Have you tried clicking the 'Next' button ?
2. Update your Flash player, try a different browser.

It's okay. However, a lot of times when I get to the end of the level I seem to get stuck. I can't move or shoot, although I can move my mouse to aim; I just sit there on the ending door waiting for something to happen.

io3creations responds:

Strange. I haven't encountered that and so far no one else mention that issue. I wonder if it has to do with Flash Player version or internet browser ... or something else?

Was quite a crappy game to be honest, looks like something you made in ms paint.

Right now, it's easier for me to just spam the weak shot until the enemies are dead rather than wait for the gun to charge. I think a good fix for this would be to let the laser slice through multiple enemies when it's fully charged.

io3creations responds:

Actually, the third gun slices through multiple objects (i.e. body, head, hand). It's on my to do list to slice enemies (i.e. if body is sliced, ignore head) but will have to add some changes and didn't want to add more potential bugs. :)