Reviews for "OTB- Wooden Hulls"

Wow so it is really made out of wood? kinda disappointing. I guess it is getting dismantled?
Superb quality as always.

RadioTubeClock responds:

Yup, and it's being dismantled since it ran into the reef. Thanks for the review.

hahahaha, that was very funny, and it also introduced me into the world of wooden-mine-sweeper ships!

excellent visuals, amazing drawings of both the ship, and of its electronics/equipment, and ofcourse, the background.
clever pun in the chainsaw, i enjoyed that.

i loved this flash like i love all of your stuff, and i am happy to be part of this!
keep it up, and do more educational flashes like this!
(the ending was perfect, lol)

RadioTubeClock responds:

Thanks, I'm happy to have you help out as well!

reef fer

fffff

The voice's oh, they were so refreshing. Much like a nice breeze

RadioTubeClock responds:

Thanks! It definitely takes time to get them recorded/collected but it's definitely been worth it.

lmao. XD Short but gold. And my knowledge of ships keeps growing! Reefs not good. Roger that.

-cd-