Reviews for "Hipstercalypse"

AWESOME! It was funny yet so true! Good job and great message!

Gret story!!
Awesome game!

This is a fun and humorous, tongue in cheek point n click game with some cool 90's PC speaker inspired music.
The graphics were also very reminiscent of early Sierra Online games from that era, well done!
As others have stated, there are few minor grammatical errors, but nothing game breaking.
Another thing is you might want to disable the ability to use the tab button to find items / points of interest to encourage exploration, because sometimes the temptation to instantly know where all the hot spots are is too great ;D
I also was hoping that the game would be longer, have even more witty dialogue, and have more stuff to interact with.
Other than that, I'm really digging the direction you're taking with this style of game, and it's a nice addition to your roster (Mafia Stories / Ultimate Death Trap series = good stuff)
I'll be keeping an eye out for your next one!

kokos0102 responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it :-)

Was that a Day of the Tentacle reference? (wash the clothes in the past to shrink them)

kokos0102 responds:

The whole game was inspired by 90s adventures and time travelling is always cool :-) So, yes you're right.

I had a lot of fun! Well done, simple and fun design, well worth it!
Hint/Spoiler: If you can't figure out the bank code check the wallet in your room on the dresser.