Reviews for "Hipstercalypse"

Completely uninspired. The game seems to be more hateful to hipsters than what at first seemed like it could be a playful cheeky little romp. Navigation is dumb, the dialogue hardly makes a lick of sense and the graphics are, unlike most other pixel based games, complete and utter rubbish.
'

It seemed very short with too many grammatical errors. Simple and easy, no fun to play, and the humor of it was far too blunt to be 'witty.'
Also, I played this on a mac.

This seems pretty basic but I like it. It's nice to have a chuckle here and there with the brand references and the irony of hipster faggotry of everyone trying to be "more individual" than the other when they appear to be wearing the same shit to me. The grammar here needs a tad bit more work as well.

The game itself can go a long way since it's so damn short and doesn't offer a lot. It doesn't mean it's totally bad though. Perhaps a more immersive sequel will be in the making? Heh.

Too basic, boring, tedious above anything else. This seems like more a gimmick of anything because "haha hipsters are so annoying," but the game was bad to be honest. There wasn't nearly enough to interact with. The future didn't even look modern. The past didn't look like the past. I mean, to put it simply, the town did not look like anything like the real world. The buildings were very odd looking. What also peeved me was that I struggled to get through the last door, because the cursor had to be in a VERY exact position to click it. At first I thought I had missed something and back tracked. This game is just more or less an un-interesting quest to go back and forth.

You make good engrish.