Reviews for "Hipstercalypse"

Wow, the future is filled with people who don't share your fashion taste...What a nightmare!

Cool game man! it was short, simple and good. keep it up!

very good, did all medals

for what is the sock and the bottle?

kokos0102 responds:

Thats the realistic part of it, not every item in life has a special usage ...;-)

Was that a Day of the Tentacle reference? (wash the clothes in the past to shrink them)

kokos0102 responds:

The whole game was inspired by 90s adventures and time travelling is always cool :-) So, yes you're right.

I picked up a bottle and a banana peel and a sock first. When I withdrew money, it doesnt show in the bar. I cannot show the money to the vendor in the past. I have to restart the game. Its worth it because it is a fun short game.

kokos0102 responds:

This never happened to me before, let me have a look on it...Thanks for the hint.