For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 210 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Hipstercalypse"

Cant figure out what to do. I went back and put in the lotto tip, and Ive vistied everyplace in both times. Theres nothing else to do?

kokos0102 responds:

Yes, there is! You can use a walkthrough when you're stuck. Just found one on youtube:

Bad english

reqally nice point and click, but it seemed somehow too easy. But still good work man

I had a lot of fun! Well done, simple and fun design, well worth it!
Hint/Spoiler: If you can't figure out the bank code check the wallet in your room on the dresser.

Stereotypes: The Game. That's enough to make me hate this game, being ignorant and all. BUT, I'm going to critique the other elements as well. I like the artwork, and the animation work, that is well done. The programming is alright, not bad. Also, too short, as many have mentioned. I WILL say these type of people can annoy me like when they say "yolo" and "swag", two words that shouldn't be a part of anyone's vocabulary imo, but still, I don't think one should make a game on a group of individuals making fun of them and all. It's just poor taste.

Basically, work on programming some, the artwork is fine, and please PLEASE do something that isn't so low brow...make a better story that's creative and interesting, or get someone on here to write it. Also, music could be better. It's well mixed and has some potential but it's empty, I assume you were imitating that irritating "Trap music" that I've heard before (shouldn't be a genre really).

It's good to have opinions, but when making a game, I think it's best to make something more positive or constructive. Something with SOME depth.

kokos0102 responds:

First of all, thanks for your review!
I liked the idea of an hipster apokalypse as a game concept and I think the implementation is also ok. Sure, this game is stereotypic, but it doesn't prentend to be something else. I think it's obvious that it doesn't take itself too serious.