Reviews for "Hipstercalypse"

What.....the.......hell???? Be that as it may, die hipsters die!

the game had an interesting premise, showing how current trends among hipsters, while they may be considered cool and unique now, back in the past would have looked ridiculous. However, it felt as though there wasn't enough space nor time to develop this idea to its fullest. Regarding the gameplay, the game was very straight-forward, the puzzles were not too on the nose but not too difficult either. While the environments were very detailed and well-designed, the programmers could have made better use of them, like with the internet cafe in the past, which served no purpose whatsoever in the game gameplay-wise. In conclusion, this is a decent game, but there is a lot of untapped potential here, the developers just need to spend more time and effort developing games, because, if this game has proved anything, is that they have potential,

kokos0102 responds:

Thanks for your review. Many helpful things I will consider next time. I am glad you enjoyed it anyway.

Nice idea, but I don't like the game. I have no idea how to get the lottery money, where am I supposed to find the code? Do I just type in all 10000 combinations? Game has bugs: character slows down before moving to next screen; it's possible to scroll through stupid dates like 99/99/1111, making it really slow and annoying to set the right date; sometimes the cursor won't change when hovering over clickable objects. Time travel animation is slow, should be able to skip it. Windoors animation is also slow.

2Mainstream4me

What the hell did I just play. 't was good nevertheless.