Reviews for "Intersectigon!"

Good idea, the timer should be another mode is my two cents. I'd be much more interested in optimising the amount covered than rushing to complete the level and the time limit just doesnt let you do that.

Phew! Challenging, but not too frustrating, hard to beat, but not impossible, a very good mix. I especially liked the twist that the red or the lines where influenced by the movement and psition of the cursor. Clever idea. When you fill a red zone, it should be blinking or so to emphasize where I got wrong. Also liked the amount of level not to much and not to few. Thank you, I had a fun time!

idea is great. would be cool for smartphones...

The game is good but lags to the point where it becomes really unplayable closer to the end

It's pretty simple
Not bad
Anyway i got pervert mind and see the front page picture as boob :P