Reviews for "Intersectigon!"

Unexpectedly enjoyable =]
I usually get frustrated at games like this . Last level was torture .

niceeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Nice game. The only thing I didn't like is that sometimes the covered area was really whitened, so you could not tell the difference between the area that you already got and the zone you should cover. Despite of that, it was really enjoyable. Good job.

Really enjoyed it until I got frustrated and gave up :P

I have to give this game credit for how original it was. What I did not like was how it really was freaking difficult. Of course, that made it all the more satisfying when I was finally able to get that freaking medal! I was amazed at how diverse this game was. Every level just got harder and harder with something new. I knew I had to keep on playing to get that medal.

Everything about this game was crazy. It was amazing how detailed it could be with just a couple of lines. I guess anything would look detailed from this gameplay. It was unbelievable how close you got to beating a level. Even a little bit of the red zone threw you off!