For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 84 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Intersectigon!"

super simple concept that I didn't think would be able to yield enjoyable game play but I actually found myself having fun.

creative idea!

Color using is not very good.

A clever game! The concept of filling in spaces seemed easy at first, but with moving shapes, dots following you, a color to avoid, it becomes all the more challenging! Each level's a different obstacle too. Fun, addicting and at times a bit frustrating too, specially attempting to gather all stars. Good game!

-cd-

Interesting game, I like it for the most part :)

Having made similar games, I know sometimes it's hard to create gradual level progression. Most levels can be completed by studying them. The only ones that seemed a bit too challenging were the ones where the red areas were following the mouse.

I haven't seen any bugs, not sure what dunnavantjohn refers to.

the game is so glitchy that it sucks