Reviews for "Twisted Tales: RED"

WAAAAAAAAAT am i even doin here......

Crazy woodsman....... simply here to get run over by truck.

Great movie :)

Seems canvas botom is showing around the time the wolf flies forth, but apart from that minor detail this was awesome. Anything with a Kung Fu movie theme would've been awesome, but this was great, the twist with the knife a real slice of surprise, a stroke of genius, a cut like no other. Fight was a little short, but it looks like the comedy's the main thing here. Nice work!

-cd-

I Loled!
Nice concept.

nice movie, voices were great nice ninja twist on an old favorite childhood stry

Great adaptation but ... ninjas, sensei, and shurikens are Japanese while Kung Fu is Chinese. It's a fun film to watch but with the wrong cultural content.