Reviews for "Priorities"

I thought this was one of the best cartoons I've seen in a long time! What's most impressive is how good the animation is. Everything just looks so gorgeous in this. I think it really is a realistic story being told. The ending's a bit ambiguous, but that's a minor complaint. If only you had made this with a cat.

I do like works about characters stuck on islands. It's just a plot I find fascinating. I think how the protagonist realistically deals with his situation. Granted, I have no clue how that would work in real life. I've never been unfortunate enough to be stranded on a desert island. Well, maybe this one wasn't a desert.

There is nothing is more important then the life of a true friend and/or trusty and good hearted family.

Simply beautiful piece of animation , and i hate 3d animation , but with the camera view and a lot of perspective from the dogs level of sight made me feel inside the animation.

Good job my good sir. U literly bouth tiers to my eyes. Good job indeed :)

It seems to watch a film. The plot is nice. The scenes are made as they were filmed with a camera. I really liked your work, but i think that you should (and you can) improve the animation and the movements of the characters.

he just could not leave is dog. now thats what i call a true friend

It was a good story, good music etc but i felt there were some issues. The animation made it feel like a computer game, it was slightly clunky and didn't feel quite right, the camera motion wasn't fluid and the effect on the film, wasn't to my taste, i just felt it was a bit too hazy to be the effect on the whole film. Also the man and dog looked a bit under designed and lifeless, which was a shame because the scenery was done well.
I'm only saying this because it was a a very good story with very good potential and i mean everything in a constructive way, overall it was a good use of almost ten minutes for me.