Reviews for "Priorities"

Very beautiful animation. The overall story was very strong with elegant resolve at the end between the the dog and his master. I felt very immersed in the story overall because of how well it was polished, and the organic camera movement, I felt as if I was moving along in the story with the main characters. I could feel how they felt read their thoughts of desperation, love, companionship and overall their resolve in the end. You have truly made story to be proud of!

Absolutely beutiful.

this is amazing

No I want to watch that old movie I watched as a kid, about people lost in Alaska after a plane crash. forgot the name...

Absolutely fantastic job there.

this was really well made. of course, I had to skip over like half of it because my minuscule attention span couldn't cope with the lack of tits and explosions.