Reviews for "Priorities"

Wow how did you do that camera moving?

I find this great, mostly because you show such a good story in such short time. the music fits and the title actually makes sense (which can't be said about every movie) the anymation coudl've been slightly better but it wasn't something so bad it would be annoying, well done really.

I don't want to be seen as a hater, but I didn't find this to be "emotional" or even a "good" animation. He only conflicted the dog for like 15 seconds about the axe thingy. Also, the rain was too loud and it felt a bit crowded.

Wow, what an amazing animation - one of the best I have seen on NG. Good job! I love the way the story is told without one single word. That is pure art. Also very emotional ending.

This was very well put together. Great job and hope to see more from you :).