Reviews for "Priorities"

love every thing,animation ,sound music ,the art and the message good job dude XD

Oh my God, I love dogs. When he saw that his dog wasn't on the raft my heart sank. I died.

The style shows promise, but the story in itself wasn't that impressive, the animation was stiff, almost as if the characters were floating as they moved, and the water was unconvincing.

The colors, lighting and atmosphere were pretty great, though, and I hope he'll learn to correct his mistakes. With this visual style, a better animation would be great.

Wonderful visuals. The defined style and the natural animation were great - perhaps a little stiff at times, but it didn't detract from the film. I loved the several single takes throughout - it really brought me into the setting.

Great music. Nicely subtle yet supportive.

Lovely story. It had such a dear simplicity to it.

And I really like your credited position "Story Told by". Not seeking to impress the audience with the impressive fact of an entire short film of this quality created by one person.

Well done. Very well done.

Cool animation just kinda boring