Reviews for "Priorities"

This has one of the most interesting graphical styles I've ever seen in a short film, seriously. VERY UNIQUE. Touching story too. But the main thing for me was the camera work and art, it was unreal. Superb job on all aspects of this film :)

wow so beautiful i wish someone could finance your projects and make a movie or something(sorry i dont speak english)

This deserves six stars.

The only criticism I have is the movement of the characters, they're very.. floaty. That's the best way I can describe it. And the dog doesn't run like a dog. Work out the kinks in that and this is perfect. Great atmosphere.

5 stars for the story