For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 204 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Priorities"

I was blow away by how you did the cockpit animation, this is by far the most creative film Ive seen...and Im a big sexual lobster fan.

It is always better to save a family member / friend then to only save yourself and live with regret. This morale, as seen in this film, makes the film one of the most beautiful and touching I have seen thus far.

HOw much work does this need? 5 stars, it's great.

Пиздато замутил !

absolutly beautiful and im a dog owner, certain parts like when the dog was knocked off the raft really wrenched my heart, good job with the expression sotry and such, just a little smoother animations and u my friend will be golden