Reviews for "Yomito Teaser (Spanish)"

Man, i love the idea. The character design is just awesome, but.... well, the voices are poor (i'm not talking about spanish, but the audio quality). The episode is short, the movements are robotic and i think that's all for now.
But don't give up yet! You got a pretty good future, but need to work on those things i told. I'm look forward the next episode.
Well then, if you plan to do an animation based on fights, try to make them look a little smoother and i'm sure it will look incredible!

rozhvector responds:

're right. I had some problems with the audio recording. I did not use "Noisegate". But I promise that I will do next for an excellent job

La animación es muy buena, los efectos y los movimientos de camara son excelentes, pero la calidad del audio, la actuación de voz y la traducción en los subtitulos podrían ser mejores.

Animation is really good, the effects and camera movements are excellent, but the audio quality, voice acting and translation (subtitles) could be better.

rozhvector responds:

Tofelium tienes idea de como puedo mejorar el audio?