Reviews for "Steam King"

This game is fun.^^

Cool game! (nice graphics, sounds, and gameplay)
The only "bad" thing i noticed is that you can grind "cogs" by entering a level (level 1)
grabbing the cogs in the first chest, exit to the levelmap, then entering again to level 1,
again and again... and get all the updgrades you want this way... then the game gets too easy since the player is overpowered :)

Very enjoyable game, and adequately difficult. I had some problems with lag, which weren’t helped by reducing the quality.

Also, I found a reproducible glitch in the last level. I entered the boss battle area by jumping on the first hinged platform, and then toward the second. Doing so got me to the right side of the bridge, and to the right side of the battle area. I was able to pass through the wall, with nothing visible to stand on. The boss is in the battle area, but invisible until I move left enough to be near him. I found that I can move left and right to control his visibility, which allowed me to nullify his attack. I didn’t try this technique to beat him, and I’m not sure if it could be done. Moving left to the battle area locks the screen in place for the battle, presumably as expected.

I thought this was quite a fun game. I was perplexed at how I had to go to lower quality. I don't think I've had to do that in years! At least I finally got that one freaking medal. I think it is quite an inventive game. I am amazed at how high the resolution was. It was impossible to beat otherwise!

Even the cutscenes seem to go on forever. While not a masterpiece, it's still worth checking out. The name is pretty cool too. It reminded me of steampunk, but not quite. It must have taken forever to make this.

Liked a lot this game, graphics and music were awesome. I give 4 stars because the king should be able to aim, using the mouse to aim would be real good and the ability to keep grenades, it was awful realizing that i lost my my grenades after every lvl. Otherwise good work.