Reviews for "P-Bot Has No Hope In NG"

good game. got stuck after second boss, the screen just kept shaking and that was that. fun though, I especially like the cutscenes

Manly-Chicken responds:

Thanks for the heads up.
I thought I fixed that glitch.
Should be fixed now.
You can start right from level 2 again too.

Good gameplay, very interactive. Music is sweet. Nice simple story. I liked how it was fully incorporated with Newgrounds, high score, characters, medals.

KILL FLAPPY BIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was kinda boring up until the vegeta boss (Where I gained an excuse for wall jumping)

Gameplay wise, the bosses seemed to be getting better. Sadly I had to stop playing as the game crashed after I beat the flying woman.

For me the game falls flat on the animations, a lot of them are just random shots at things that were popular a while back. They felt quite crude and seemed to make fun of stuff I generally like in a petty way (Some of the stuff is just based on opinion like the Dragonball-P stuff, I found the animation funny. While other stuff just repeats what half the internet says, it was actually quite rare for me to agree to it)

I do like the 'idea' of animations as it made me want to play on. I was sadly disappointed at it's execution... however the feel of the game was responsive and I had fun bouncing around on the walls avoiding vegeta's head/ a random floating lady! I would of given it more marks if it didn't crash/ the animations didn't get on my nerves every level.

Did you try it on hard?

lol, funny and fun game! There was one problem I noticed though; the "Up The Bot" level on Easy Mode bugged up at the end (the stupid whore didn't die; she was just floating there with the death animation on repeat). Hopefully you'll get to that. :/

Manly-Chicken responds:

Thanks for letting me know, I fixed it.