Reviews for "P-Bot Has No Hope In NG"

Its funny because its true

I was really interested into how fun this game got to be. I was a bit confused to the layout. I'm glad I was able to kill a good number of bosses. I do think that the cutscenes went on a bit too long. Then again, that could have been the joke. I'm surprised this didn't get an award for Pico Day. It really is a fun game.

It was cool how I didn't even use the flying until later. Of course, I still died in the level I was on (fourth). These are the kinds of spam flashes we have to deal with. Of course, there will always be those who vote on it highly. It was good fun and Happy Pico Day!

Aww yeah, see told you ya game would rock and I'd be the one with tough competition! I played it when I was out at work and forgot to log in, so I need to do it all over again for the medals! >.< Am I bothered? No, excuse to play it again!

Congrats :) Good game! Hope the party was rocking awesome too :P

This is one of the most patriotic things I've seen on NG in a long time. As in, true to NG's old spirit from the good days. I really wish some animators would get their heads out of their asses and listen to this insightful advice. They're talented, just making really crappy animations due to this nonsense. Problem is youtube and they're only supporting youtube this way. NG's frontpaging this crap and it only ENCOURAGES this. If the frontpaging of this crap would stop, it would put NG one foot forward to more originality and respect from others one would hope.

If only all of the events in this were true, except for the death of youtube. I prefer the death of Google, then Youtube becoming what it originally was supposed to be again like the old days. Anyways, some of the game felt repetitive but for what it was (knowing some of it was supposed to be crappy on purpose like some cutscenes with funny dialogue) was good for a parody of the long "depression" ng has been in. It has had ups and downs but we need it to make a real come back.

With this said, well done. it's good to know you guys still remember the old spirit of NG. Coming from an NG veteran from 2003 (including my previous account), I salute you, soldiers. I hope this becomes more noticed and taken to heart by these animators and the people across the site. This should be seen more often.

This is a great game! Although the cutscenes could have used a little more work, the controls are solid and has hilarious but true commentary on the current state of Newgrounds in my opinion.