Reviews for "Mine Quest"

Seemed like a neat game, until my realization that resources are so finite, that you practically have to jump through bullshit hoops to get all of the tools (and medals). Seemingly, if there was an additional area to journey to for more ore and such, or even a larger array of blocks that aren't practically moot, that'd be wonderful; however, that isn't the case. If you enjoy wasting fifteen minutes spamming (or Hell, tactfully nitpicking away at blocks for fudge knows how long), then this is your niche. If not, find a game with some actual gain to profit from, maybe an actual puzzle or something relevant.

JackAstral responds:

Fair call. Thanks for trying it out anyway.

world is very small. and game is boring

JackAstral responds:

Fair enough- it's not for everyone.

you can mine diamonds whit a wooden pick

JackAstral responds:

Correct. The better the tool you're using is, the more blocks you'll gain from each block you break. For example, if I placed one diamond ore block and broke it with a stone pickaxe, I'd gain two diamond ore blocks back. This technique allows you to multiply your resources.

The game was good but the movement of the character i say it slide to much and the Craft table its hard to say what i create please insert tool tips for each and every block Before you make them.

oh a by the way. This should not besible right?
Since i assume its bedrock at the bottom of the map
i give this 0.5 out of 5 stars. please develope your game more and i avice you to gaher some game testers Before you post your game

dont let the gamers down by saying something like "Oh Hey if the game glitches out restart" are we back to NES sort of prolems or can it be fixed?

JackAstral responds:

Fixed! Thanks for reporting that bug!

after mining to the bottom I fell into the void and couldn't continue, play time ; 0.55, i hate the mineraft ripped sound and idea...

JackAstral responds:

Dang I haven't come across that glitch myself. I'll look into it.