Reviews for "Mine Quest"

Well, it's not a good game, needs more improvement( and the world is so small!) but I loved the music

JackAstral responds:

Thanks for trying it out anyway :)

Your game concept is fine but the in game controls don't work the guy just walks by himself and is uncontrollable also I find your tool select is also not functioning. One more thing the guy will glitch and walk through solid blocks as well not so good. You appeared to have put out a half finished game that needs a lot of work still that is why you deserve a low star rating.

JackAstral responds:

I think you may have clicked out of the screen. If you do that when playing a flash game, the controls normally go kinda funny.

Thanks for the suggestions and for leaving a review!

IF YOU MINE A BLOCK UNDER YOU, YOU GET AN ELEVATOR TO BED ROCK
AND GOLD
AND DIAMONDS
AND HOPEFULLY COAL

when the game started and i used WASD to walk around i ended up drifting down into the rock bottom.. yup.

pretty buggy... the game just sucks me down through the floor to the bedrock at the very start without even knowing how to play it