Reviews for "Mine Quest"

Haven't played Minecraft, so wasn't quite sure what the objectives were. Maybe some more tips for newbs?
Plays okay, but feel like I'm missing important.

JackAstral responds:

Thanks! I'll add a list of a couple more tips soon. :)

Music's too loud and no Mute button. A bit laggy (?) and cuz of that i could move though Blocks. Overall nothing new and much to work on.

JackAstral responds:

There's a mute button in the pause menu. If the game lags try changing the quality to 'low' on the pause menu as well. Thanks for playing + reviewing.

The concept is good, but it needs a bit more polish and a bigger world with more coal, you can not get any of the smelt 100 because of the lack of coal.
Making the world bigger will give more trees and the possibility to make the fences which requires more wood than the maps can offer.

Thanks!

The better the tool you're using is, the more blocks you'll gain from each block you break. For example, if I placed one diamond ore block and broke it with a stone pickaxe, I'd gain two diamond ore blocks back. This technique allows you to multiply your resources.

There is no mute button, and you can't save
It's a good game though

I like it..... But it's mean that your world will not SAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;*(