Reviews for "Mine Quest"

Haven't played Minecraft, so wasn't quite sure what the objectives were. Maybe some more tips for newbs?
Plays okay, but feel like I'm missing important.

JackAstral responds:

Thanks! I'll add a list of a couple more tips soon. :)

The music though appreciated gets annoying, the tool and 'mining system' is broken, there's no real inventory or description of what the things are, or if they were actually picked up. Those things can be fixed. other things that kills the mood for me are the clipping, how things can be placed almost anywhere on screen regardless of location, or logic, the art style pains me to look. A start on fixing this game would be to add at least 8 more songs, we are listening to the same song over, and over, and over, and over, and over. It feels like the music from that episode of south park where Stan's grandfather begs Stan to help him commit suicide. Good effort, and I like that you at least tried to give a back story, but fix the bugs and aspects of the game that make it un attractive, also, saving feature, there should be one if there is not since this is a game based on hard work, know?

JackAstral responds:

Cool suggestions, thanks for the detailed review!

Isn't a bad game, just would be better if it had a point.

Minecraft works even though it doesn't have a point, just upgrade, get better, and challenge yourself.

There isn't no challenge or good feelings when you get a resource, or even when you grab diamonds, because you didn't have to work at all to get it. The music is annoying too, and the story isn't all that funny.

You tried though, and I think it shows.

JackAstral responds:

Thanks for trying it out anyway :)

The game has good concept, but it seems a bit broke. For example, I'm falling through the world and my pickaxe can break anything without a problem. I'm not saying it's the worst game ever, but I'm sure you're trying your hardest to get the bugs fixed.

Overall, I'll give it 3/5 stars. You did make a good clone of Minecraft, but has many bugs to be fixed in the process. I'd love to see this complete someday. Thanks!

supper laggi