Reviews for "Mine Quest"

after mining to the bottom I fell into the void and couldn't continue, play time ; 0.55, i hate the mineraft ripped sound and idea...

JackAstral responds:

Dang I haven't come across that glitch myself. I'll look into it.

The only good parts to this game is the tune and the beginning story, the rest is a rip-off of Minecraft; the tools, the ores, the upgrades and even the achievements
But the game just wasn't good, I spent 5 minutes going left and right mining with the "lvl 1" spade and mined everything so there was nothing at all besides bedrock and lava, I then tried to upgrade my tool fully and I couldn't cos I hadn't got enough coal.... even though I just mined it ALL
Also the guy had unlimited reach so long as it was on screen

Overall a kinda pants game

JackAstral responds:

The game is inspired by Minecraft. I don't see what achievements are ripped off- aside from the wood one, but that's more of a reference.

The better the tool you're using is, the more blocks you'll gain from each block you break. For example, if I placed one diamond ore block and broke it with a stone pickaxe, I'd gain two diamond ore blocks back. This technique allows you to multiply your resources.

Thanks for trying it out anyway.

This game...Just sucks..
Map is so little..U CAN MINE DIAMONDS WITH A WOODEN TOOL (which is stupid duh).
And when u glitch u have to start over basically this game is crap.
U simply were thinking this would get far.
Its not going anywhere.
The movement i cant take to serious it sucks aswell.
How is this like minecraft.Minecraft is 2000% better..
The beginning story was good.But the rest... IS COMPLETE CRAP!
Seriously u havent even tested this..Next time test a game before publishing it, k?
So thats why im giving 0 stars because this game has no potential what so ever.
So please work better next time

-HyperVirtuality

JackAstral responds:

The game is inspired by minecraft, but it doesn't work the exact same way- hence why wooden tools are able to break diamond ore.

unplayable, controls stick even before the game starts

JackAstral responds:

try refreshing the page. that shouldn't happen.

It's shit.