Reviews for "Mine Quest"

This game...Just sucks..
Map is so little..U CAN MINE DIAMONDS WITH A WOODEN TOOL (which is stupid duh).
And when u glitch u have to start over basically this game is crap.
U simply were thinking this would get far.
Its not going anywhere.
The movement i cant take to serious it sucks aswell.
How is this like minecraft.Minecraft is 2000% better..
The beginning story was good.But the rest... IS COMPLETE CRAP!
Seriously u havent even tested this..Next time test a game before publishing it, k?
So thats why im giving 0 stars because this game has no potential what so ever.
So please work better next time

-HyperVirtuality

JackAstral responds:

The better the tool you're using is, the more blocks you'll gain from each block you break. For example, if I placed one diamond ore block and broke it with a stone pickaxe, I'd gain two diamond ore blocks back. This technique allows you to multiply your resources.

The game is inspired by minecraft, but it doesn't work the exact same way- hence why wooden tools are able to break diamond ore.

The game was good but the movement of the character i say it slide to much and the Craft table its hard to say what i create please insert tool tips for each and every block Before you make them.

oh a by the way. This should not besible right?
Since i assume its bedrock at the bottom of the map
i give this 0.5 out of 5 stars. please develope your game more and i avice you to gaher some game testers Before you post your game

dont let the gamers down by saying something like "Oh Hey if the game glitches out restart" are we back to NES sort of prolems or can it be fixed?

JackAstral responds:

Fixed! Thanks for reporting that bug!

The game is ok but the deal breaker is when you try to move and mine a block then your character so to float around the map

JackAstral responds:

Hmm...I'll look into that! Thanks for pointing it out!

I have two words to say about this game.. Weird Game

JackAstral responds:

lol it's not for everyone.

Isn't a bad game, just would be better if it had a point.

Minecraft works even though it doesn't have a point, just upgrade, get better, and challenge yourself.

There isn't no challenge or good feelings when you get a resource, or even when you grab diamonds, because you didn't have to work at all to get it. The music is annoying too, and the story isn't all that funny.

You tried though, and I think it shows.

JackAstral responds:

Thanks for trying it out anyway :)