Reviews for "An Epic Stickventure"

how do I do even move please help

Controls? Instructions?

the controls for the game totally killed all enjoyment for me

I cant even move in this game. Awful.

No, its bad. It's a real shame because the animation / visual style is very good. But the music is horrid (I had to mute it - thankfully there is a mute button). And the idea of a quicktime puzzle game has not worked here - there is no consistency or logic to any of the "puzzles". Just a lot of trial and error, resulting in death, which once or twice might be funny, but after the umpteenth time is just plain boring / frustrating. The game does NOT feel epic at all.

You know what would have forgiven all this? If there had been an epic ending animation.

Oh yeah - and I have a hook shot, but I still have to jump over three fireballs before I can use it?? So lame.