Reviews for "An Epic Stickventure"

really bad game needs improvements on the controls and where to click over all not user friendly

Meh. The click by click controls are a real trial and don't really add much to the game. In the end it just became tedious and frustrating.

.............'_'
This game is hard to say.
For those people who says pls put in instructions he did say point-n-click game in the author's comment.
I think some sounds are from legend of zelda like the chest and the hookshot.
The music does indeed sucks. I guess i should be happy there's a mute button at least.
I think the sound that the stickman(hero)/enemies are really unneeded.
I think the hero should of at least shoot a fireball since the fire gem did say he can. unneeded if your not gonna make him throw a fireball.
still keep all items when you replay.
-i think needs to be added
A select level choice maybe since some medals needs you to die on certain level in case you forgot to get them
-maybe only one checkpoint. final level you die and have to shoot the gear again every time you die so maybe a checkpoint when your done with the gear.
-Story. yay i on a "adventure" and there is no story. maybe an ending too.
Story: Luigi a random guy who was minding his own business till suddenly he maybe receives a random note of a random challenge from a guy with a mask and also has the power of thunder asking for a duel or maybe a threatening letter idk. He gets this and reads this and now off to kill this man with a mask with thunder powers.
*slash* *Slash* *da da da daaaaaaa* (gets a new item) hyah hyah hyah
So finally the great luigi(hero) has slain the thunder man with his power making the hero of something......idk something like that.
idk.........but yeah....it was fun i'll admit.
i'll give it a average score

what are the controls?

fun when it's skill rather than timing. hate the electric thing can't figure out how to stop his second attack