Reviews for "An Epic Stickventure"

I've clicked play game, refreshed, and switched browsers. Nothing seems to be working in this game.

I've clicked "play game" and am taken to the first screen and clicked every square inch of the screen and can't move. I've also clicked every button on my keyboard even though it's suppose to be a point and click game and NOTHING(except for muting). I've also refreshed the page twice. There's no explanation whatsoever so I guess I have to assume the game is broken despite seeing that other people have successfully played it.

Not bad. Kind of like those old laser disc games they used to have in the arcades. Dragon's Lair and such.

It was pretty decent, but the action scenes were extremely difficult, and it was not clear what you were supposed to do. That is why I will only give 3 stars.

a beautiful game !