Reviews for "An Epic Stickventure"

not bad, very difficult game

For those who it was not clear TO MOVE you have to click on the ground directly under the ledge where you start. I liked this games style and method, but the timed actions i don't, i appreciate the new found technique, but where is the challenge if it relies on clicking at the right time?

Someone is a fan of Legend of zelda series.
I like game from Legend of Zelda series

this was great, pretty hard though also people struggling to move or find out the controls it says in the description "point-n-click" which implies use the mouse and find somewhere to click.

Um...just going by what I saw on the first screen...it looks good. Music is a little repetitive, but I can deal with that. But I have a question: HOW IN THE BLUE HELL DO YOU MOVE?!?!? I've been sitting here for the last 10 minutes; clicking everything on the screen, hitting every button on my keyboard, clicking and dragging, nothing works. You say it's a point-and-click game but nothing happens when you point-and-click. It could be a glitch but I doubt it since I restarted the game three times in the last 10 minutes.

Sorry for the no stars score, but I can't rate a game I can't even play. You might want to add in some instructions on the title screen that cover the basics...like moving.