Reviews for "Munar 1"

By The Way.... Jebediah or Jeb. Has coding that makes him unable to be afraid of anything....

The Code: badS = True
Other Kerbonaut Code: badS = False

But other stuph. I luv Kerbal Space Program! and I love your Henry Stickmin series! So win- win

PuffballsUnited responds:

I don't know what fear does yet..

Your games are awesome, this movie is awesome (Yep, i play Ksp)

You AWESOME!!

Thats how i landed a unmanned (Luckily) rocket on the Mun.... if "Land" mean Crashed it and lost contact within 10 seconds.... so did i it very well.

PuffballsUnited responds:

Yeahhh I probably shouldve done an unmanned one first but I was too eager to walk on the Mun.

Just pulling out a cobweb-covered, multi-year-last-logged-on account to say, LOVELI. :D
Everything was, for all intents and purposes, perfect. Kerbal humor was spot-on and I'm looking forward to seeing more~~

PuffballsUnited responds:

Welcome back! I'm glad you liked it!

I also made an account just to comment on this. For the people that dont get the humor or think the jokes lack, you really have to play KSP to get it. It had me laugh out loud cracking up. There is a lot of very kerbal humor that is absolutely spot on. From the clipboard, its really that easy to land on the Mun, to looking at your resource bar. but by and for me the greatest moment "Alright Kevin you're up. Awwwe Yeah." I hope you continue this series, just too funny. As for the fella that thought being about a game took away from the story, Kerbal is the ultimate sandbox make your own adventure. No two people crash into the Mun quite the same way.

PuffballsUnited responds:

Yeah I tried to make it so that it made sense to people who've never played the game, but still throw in subtle jokes for the people who have. I'm honored you made an account just to comment on my vid!

Haha, I enjoyed this quite abit, liking the animation and how smooth it is compared to others i've seen, kind of reminds me of over a year ago when I first started playing Ksp, and now as well. I made an account so I could comment here.
As for you wanting to make your own series, get all of that squared away, plan it all out and continue making these animation shorts, the experience will go a long way for when you start it up.

PuffballsUnited responds:

I'm honored you made an account to comment on my vid :)
You've got my plan down to a T. All I gotta do is animate a bunch and eventually I'll be ready. Gotta work on writing too but that comes with experience