Reviews for "TBK Battle"

A very luck based and funny game :D I like the music, I gave u 4,5 stars bcuz the "Feel The Burn" Medal is bugged. I get 3 magic shots on the enemy and didnt get the medal

HeroPower responds:

That's weird because others have got it. Maybe you didn't land all 3 magic attacks in a single battle?

Glad you liked it :)

This was more fun than I thought it'd be. It's a simple concept but an addicting one too, and the lack of upgrades and all that jazz is pretty refreshing. Just fight and let the luck guide you. There's also some strategy to the battle, like in how you could save the magic till the end if you are both low on life and you need to deal some extra damage at once. Of course the ability to hit is based on luck too so as are all the attack or heal values up till that point so maybe there is no potential for strategy after all! :P Had dun with it though. But, as for the alpha in the credits... I just can't seem to find the credits! Could they have been baked into that turoail that I kinda just skimmed through? Nice game.

-cd-

HeroPower responds:

Yay someone finally gets it! Everything you said is what I was going for. Thank you so much for the thorough review. The credits are at the bottom of the title screen, btw :)

Great game, but cannot get the Alpha medal.

HeroPower responds:

It should be fixed now. If it doesn't work for you try clearing your browsers cache. Glad you liked it :)

Nice game, dude, keep up the good work. I think the art needs improvement, though.

HeroPower responds:

Thank you. I created the characters in such a way that I couldn't fix them without redoing the whole game. Did this because it was just suppose to be a tech demo but then it grew into a game. That's why the background art is way better than the characters. I appreciate the nice review. I will definitely work harder on the art aspects in my next project.

Very generic and just a random game, not fun at all.
Some medals require that the player lose, it is a little weird.