Reviews for "TBK Battle"

game is good considering how simple it is, but no skill is required. i have been hit by crit 3 time in a row and 5 times in a single match and i dont think its fair

Short fun game. The amount of luck required for it gets pretty tedious when you go from being in the lead by 30 health to losing.

A fair start. The basic mechanics work well, but at the moment there is no skill or strategy here thanks to the limited use of heal and magic. Essentially every battle you use your three attempts with each, and then it boils down to whether you are lucky enough to hit and how lucky you are with the number generation.

More attack options would make for a more compeling game, with variation in how much damage they do balanced by how often they hit. Equally being able to regenerate magic attacks or heals would make using them more strategic. A guard or defensive option would also be useful to try and counter incoming magic attacks.

As it is the only reason to replay is the medals. It would be great to play because the game is fun and rewarding as your skill defeats your opponent, not luck.

Fun little game... really takes me back to the old-school RPGs with turn-based combat. It doesn't have much lasting power, but getting the medals was quite fun. The graphics are actually pretty quaint, and they feel like they were intended to be simple, not fudged because you lacked the talented to draw better. They're nice and clean. Excellent music, too. Relaxing.

Why does the credits button disappear after starting the game? I would never have found Alpha if not for your comment below!

HeroPower responds:

Thank you for the honest review :) Sorry about the credits button disappearing after the start of the game - I didn't realize that many people didn't spot it at the start of the game. I will have to go back and fix that so thank you for letting me know it was an issue.

I really like the game and would like to revisit it in the future to add features to it that will give it 'lasting power' as you said :)

Definitely a fun game to earn medals on