Reviews for "Pixelo"

Not only is it challenging, but also incredibly addictive. It's also great that there are SOOOO many puzzles to figure out, as well as achievements and unlockables to get. And as a person who likes to complete games 100%, the ability to solve a puzzle perfectly increases the replayability of the game even more.

So in conclusion, I think my overall opinion of the game is pretty much obvious: I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! I've already played it for over seven hours trying to perfectly complete all the easy puzzles, and I'm so ready to think out the rest. Very well done!

I loved it! Very tricky and time consuming!

It's a fun game, all designed really well. Some of the puzzles...don't make sense though. Either poorly named, or poorly thought out. I would like to say it's only 1 or 2 of them, but it's quite a few of them that just don't make sense, are named wrong, or are just poorly made. Moon and Star? A star wouldn't shine through the moon, the moon is a sphere. Pumpkin Head? It's a jack o lantern. I still can't see the whale in the whale puzzle. Some were clearly designed to be symmetrical yet one pixel would be off or missing for no apparent reason.

Im stuck on the your name part
can someone help me get through this part
i give it three stars because i love puzzle games in i think it at least deserves three stars

How do I play this? Is that weird white bar at the bottom the loading thing? Seriously all it shows is this add for an app and a weird duck/platypus thing that says "Me Gusta". What the heck? What do you need to do to play the game?!?!?!?!