Reviews for "Pixelo"

This is called Picross, not "Pixolo". Nintendo came up with it. Even some of the icons you used are the same. You don't get to change the name and claim it.

Can't even play, doesn't load

This puzzle is new and interesting, however, even with a tutorial, a clear idea, many retries and the meaning of the image i am trying to decypher its still an unfair game, and too big for what it is. I would have liked like 3 pages for each difficulty, but.... there are eleven just for the easy mode, and you thought that this would take 30 minutes for people to complete each one (i could do some of them in under a minute) so its kinda if like you dont know what its going on with this game.

Also, a shop? why? there is no need for it, its a puzzle game, not upgrade complete 2.5

This is a very interesting game, but the one problem I have is that when it makes the glass noise when you mess up brings me a jolt of anger.

tamaii responds:

Sorry for that. It's little bit annoying even I play my game. :(

Ah I used to have a game like this on my DS and I loved it. So naturally I love this game, however, I am using Firefox and as you said there is a lot of lag so unfortunately I can't enjoy the game fully. But other than that, great game.

tamaii responds:

This could be flashplayer problem. Could you update it?