For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 163 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Puzzle Legends"

awsome

Fantastic and addictive game! Though I didn't earn 'Pleasing Efforts' medal too, even after beating the game with all artifacts and coins, and 6 secret medals are still secret for me, because I only have 'Sold Out'

NazoSystems responds:

When the credits start to roll please press x and you should receive all the ending medals.

Some of the puzzles required some thought and or trial and error, but none to the degree of extreme frustration. The scaling in difficulty was appropriate and it made me feel as if I was actually progressing, using clever moves indicated by earlier levels. I also felt as if each level I played was a level as of it's self, each level was it's own challenge. The Minotaurs were a nice touch as well, being that they could roam and fuck with your chance at the level made you think fast and move quick made it refreshing. The flowers made you pick a specific path and made you have to plan ahead at time, which was also nice because you could use them as hints on how to figure out the level. The eye balls made you careful were you stepped as well as how you had to maneuver through out the level. All in all I think this was a very well made, all the way down from it's retro art and music to the smart and challenging level designs, as well as the artifacts' reference to other games. Though i'm not so well versed to catch all references and I would like to know if you'd like to tell.

Amazing game with all elements of a great RPG, congrats!

Wow, this is an amazing game! Really enjoyable, and the artifacts make it even better.