Reviews for "Puzzle Legends"

This game is well programmed and the puzzles were very fun, some of them challenging. I had to use the help button on one of the final stages because I didn't remember that the ice blocks floated over holes. It's a game that really encourages experimentation and it doesn't yield its secrets if you just clam up and try to 'think' your way out.

The music was fine but I turned it off after a while, but that's okay. I completely believe that for puzzle games, music shouldn't be the focus as I often listen to my own music.

The graphics were good.

Fun.

The first level was ok, but that was as far as i got. It wont let me continue on to the next level, the two walls come together and part on the same continue screen.

NazoSystems responds:

Please refresh the page and try again. No one else has reported this issue before.

Well thought out puzzles that give a real sense of satisfaction when you finally get it. I find the walking speed to be alright, it gives me time to think.

**The "Pleasing Efforts" medal bug still seems to be there though, I don't have it despite having all artifacts.

NazoSystems responds:

To everyone missing this medal, please wait until after the credits, then you will get your medals.

I'm a Lolo fan and have spent many hours playing those games. I like this, but it's not enough to make me want to play it instead of Lolo if I'm in that mood. The puzzles feel a little less on the creative, clever side, and more on the annoying complexity side, where they aren't really difficult as much as they are tedious and time-consuming